Course Type: Entree, Vegetarian
Tomato and Peach Gazpacho
- 4 Naturesweet Eclipse tomatoes, quartered
- 3 medium peaches, pits removed
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded
- ½ English cucumber
- 1/4 medium red onion
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp to 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp to ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Optional garnish ideas: extra drizzle of olive oil, fresh basil leaves, scoop of ricotta, red pepper flakes, chopped peach, tomato, and cucumber
- Combine tomatoes, peaches, bell pepper, cucumber, red onion, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper in a high speed blender or the bowl of a food processor with a multi-purpose blade attached. Process until mixture is smooth and no lumps remain.
- Serve immediately or transfer gazpacho to a storage container and refrigerate to let flavors combine.
- To serve, top each bowl of gazpacho with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and any of the following: fresh basil leaves, a scoop of ricotta, red pepper flakes, or finely chopped peach, tomato, and cucumber.