Course Type: Appetizer, Salsa
Tomato Strawberry Salsa
Note: If you prefer more heat, leave the seeds in the jalapeno.
Ingredients:Tomato Strawberry Salsa
- 2 Naturesweet Eclipse tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and finely chopped
- ¼ cup shallot or red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, stems removed roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- Gently mix all ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerator at least 1-2 hours before serving to let the flavors combine.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips, pita bread, crackers, or crudite.