Vegan Breakfast Hash with Constellation™ Tomatoes
Course Type: Breakfast, Vegan, Vegetarian
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Dive in for a medley of tomatoes, potatoes and amazing flavor in every bite.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 shallot, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 5 small purple potatoes, sliced
- 1 sweet potato, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Green onions
- Sriracha or hot sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Add the shallot and garlic, and cook until the shallot is translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and sweet potato, and cook for 6-8 minutes, until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Add the mushrooms, the cherry tomatoes, all the seasonings, and lemon juice. Cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat. Serve with arugula, chopped avocado, sliced green onions, and a drizzle of sriracha.