Zesty Tomato Jam with Glorys®
Course Type: Condiment, Game Day, Snack, Vegetarian
Preparation Time: 2hr 20 minutes
It’s like ketchup, only fresher, zestier and way, way more irresistible.
- 3 (10 oz.) containers NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 grinds of black pepper
- Big pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Place the tomatoes in a saucepan and stir in the sugar, pepper, and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently to ensure that the mixture is cooking evenly, until most of the liquid has cooked off. If foam occasionally rises to the top, skim it off with a large spoon.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice.
- Ladle the jam into clean jars. Cover tightly, let cool, and refrigerate.