20- Minute Grilled Pork Chops with Olive & Tomato Medley
Course Type: Entree, Main Course
Preparation Time: 22 minutes
Ready in 20 minutes, these grilled pork chops are as easy to make as they are to eat!
- 10 oz NatureSweet® Summer Seasonal Medley tomatoes
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- ¼ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- .5 oz fresh mint, stemmed
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Pinch of ground pepper
- 4-5 bone-in pork chops (about 5.5 lbs)
- High-heat oil such as avocado oil
- 1 Tablespoon ras el hanout (Moroccan Spice Blend) - *see note
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the NatureSweet® Summer Seasonal Medley tomatoes, kalamata olives, chopped parsley, fresh mint, olive oil, and pepper in a bowl, and set aside.
- Preheat your grill. Brush the pork chops with oil, and season both sides generously with ras hanout, salt and pepper.
- Grill the pork chops over direct heat, with the lid closed, until the pork chops are well-marked, for 8-12 minutes total, turning once. For juicy pork chops, the chops should still be barely pink in the middle and 140°F. Rest the chops for 5 minutes for the juices to set into the meat.
- Serve each pork chop with a generous scoop of the tomato m.
- *Note: The Moroccan spice blend ras el hanout typically features cinnamon, cumin, turmeric, ginger, cardamom, and ground black and red pepper.