Baked Parmesan Shrimp with NatureSweet® Glorys®
Course Type: Main Course
Preparation Time: 50 minutes
A decadent dish sure to heat up dinnertime
- 1 10.5-oz. container NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced (for shrimp and topping)
- 1/2 pound large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound mini penne pasta
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp. panko breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° F .
- In a medium saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter. Add 1 tsp. parsley and cleaned shrimp. Sauté for 5 minutes. Place in a large bowl, and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to box instructions. Drain, and add to shrimp bowl.
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, add heavy cream. Heat for approximately 5 minutes, then add Parmesan cheese.
- Add halved tomatoes, panko breadcrumbs, and heavy cream mixture to pasta and shrimp mixture. Gently fold until coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill an 8x8-inch casserole dish. Sprinkle more parsley and panko breadcrumbs on top of the pasta, if desired. Bake for 10 minutes, or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.