Cherubs® Tomatoes and Roasted Garlic Yogurt Dip
Course Type: Appetizer, Healthy Options, Snack
Preparation Time: 95 minutes
The perfect, healthy dip
- 1 10-oz. container NatureSweet® Cherubs® tomatoes, diced
- 1 head garlic
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. chopped basil
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut off the top of the head of garlic, exposing the tops of the cloves. Sprinkle with salt, drizzle with olive oil, wrap in aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, squeeze out the roasted garlic from the head. Add the remaining ingredients, and combine well. To allow the flavors to combine, place ingredients in the refrigerator for anywhere from 30 minutes to overnight.
- Serve with your favorite raw vegetables or pita chips.