Constellation™ Grilled Endive Salad
Course Type: Entreé Salad, Main Course
Preparation Time: 12 minutes
A grilled endive salad filled with flavor and delicious depth
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey
- 4 heads endives, halved lengthwise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (16.5-oz.) container NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Fresh parsley, for serving
- Preheat grill. Whisk olive oil, vinegar and honey in small bowl. Coat endive halves with dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- Place endives on grill and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, until tender and beginning to char.
- Arrange endives on serving platter and top with NatureSweet® Constellation™ tomatoes, walnuts and blue cheese. Garnish with fresh parsley.