Grilled Lamb Chops with Cherubs® Spinach Salad
Course Type: Entreé Salad, Main Course
Preparation Time: 18 minutes
An elegant and elevated entrée salad
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 4 tbsp. red wine vinegar, divided
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 8 lamb rib chops, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, torn
- 1 (10 oz.) NatureSweet® Cherubs® tomatoes, halved
- 1 long green chile, sliced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- Combine apricot jam, 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Meanwhile, heat grill to medium-high. Grill lamb chops 3 to 4 minutes per side, brushing with glaze.
- Divide spinach, basil, NatureSweet® Cherubs® tomatoes and chile between serving plates. Drizzle with 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Top salads with crumbled goat cheese and grilled lamb chops.