NatureSweet® Glorys® BBQ Sauce Smothered Chicken Wings
Course Type: Appetizer
Preparation Time: 80 minutes
Finger-licking, lip-smacking good!
- 2 tbsp. aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 10 whole chicken wings cut into flats and drumettes
- NatureSweet® Glorys® Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 250° F. Place a rack onto a large cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, toss the flats and drumettes with baking powder and salt. Place wings onto the rack in a single layer. Cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, raise the oven heat to 425° F and cook approximately 40 minutes, until golden brown and crispy. Remove from oven and let rest.
- Toss chicken in NatureSweet® Glorys® Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce, and enjoy!