Hamazing NatureSweet® Eclipses™ Sandwich
Course Type: Brunch, Game Day, Lunch Entreé
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
With dark and delicious NatureSweet® Eclipses™ plus spicy mustard, every bite is a thrill.
- 4 NatureSweet® Eclipses™ tomatoes
- 8 slices rustic whole-grain bread
- 4 tablespoons soft butter
- 4 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 1 pound whole boneless ham; carved by hand
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- ½ pound baby spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Using two slices of bread for each sandwich, spread the outside with 1 tbsp butter and then spread the inside of one slice with 1 tbsp mustard.
- On the mustard side, add one slice of cheese and follow with the ham and second slice of cheese.
- Top with the second slice of buttered bread.
- Grill each side on medium heat until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Take from heat and remove top bread slice. Add 4 slices of NatureSweet® Eclipses™ tomatoes and spinach, and season to taste.
- Cut in half or quarters and serve.