Chicken Pomodoro Casserole with Glorys
Enjoy this amazing dish with the freshest ingredients, like Glorys tomatoes harvested at the ideal ripening time to ensure a great flavor throughout the year; They are ideal for this dish because combining them with basil, oregano, olive oil, and chicken will be an explosion of flavors and broiling it will be the perfect final touch for this chicken pomodoro casserole. Serves 4.
Ingredients:Chicken Pomodoro Casserole
- 2 Cups Glorys
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic
- 1 Cup Green Onions
- 1/2 Bunch Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Olive Oil
- 2 Pieces Chicken Breast Halves
- 1/2 Cup Manchego Cheese
- Pasta for serving
- Basil for garnish
Instructions:Chicken Pomodoro Casserole
- On a wooden chopping board, cut Glorys® into halves.
- In a bowl, add green onions, Glorys®, basil leaves, oregano, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a baking dish, season chicken breast halves with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a skillet over high heat, heat olive oil and cook chicken breasts for 3 minutes on each side until seared. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a baking dish, place chicken breasts, add tomatoes, and bake at 392 °F for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Top chicken breasts with Manchego cheese and broil for 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken pomodoro casserole garnished with fresh basil and with pasta on the side.